Howdy Everyone,
It's been a couple of weeks since I threw something up here, and I like to flatter myself by pretending that people might frantically check this thing for updates. Anyway, I just thought I'd post a quick note up here to let everyone know that I'm on R&R in Kuwait right now, working in the Kuwait Times main office. I have two posts from Iraq that I have yet to put up. My computer went down during my last week in Iraq and I wasn't able to get it up and running again until yesterday, so once I get those posts edited I'll throw them up here. In the meantime I'll be posting stories I write about Kuwait, and probably some of my thoughts about Kuwait.
Hope all is well with all of you guys. If you haven't heard from me in a while, drop me an e-mail. I'd love to hear from you. I'm can be bad about initiating contact, but if you e-mail me I'll write you back within a couple days of receiving your note.
It's been a couple of weeks since I threw something up here, and I like to flatter myself by pretending that people might frantically check this thing for updates. Anyway, I just thought I'd post a quick note up here to let everyone know that I'm on R&R in Kuwait right now, working in the Kuwait Times main office. I have two posts from Iraq that I have yet to put up. My computer went down during my last week in Iraq and I wasn't able to get it up and running again until yesterday, so once I get those posts edited I'll throw them up here. In the meantime I'll be posting stories I write about Kuwait, and probably some of my thoughts about Kuwait.
Hope all is well with all of you guys. If you haven't heard from me in a while, drop me an e-mail. I'd love to hear from you. I'm can be bad about initiating contact, but if you e-mail me I'll write you back within a couple days of receiving your note.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home