Shameless Self-Promotion
If you’ve enjoyed reading my blog, you’ll probably enjoy reading my book. Last spring I wrote a series of essays about my first trip to Iraq and Palestine in 2004. This summer I used this online publishing service to put them together in the form of an actual paperback book.
With my impending return to Iraq and recent work in Palestine, I thought some of you might be interested in reading about my first trips to these places. If so, you can download my essay collection for free or pay $5.73 to order it as an actual paperback. Here’s the website:
In Case I Die of Laughter, By Tom A. Peter (http://www.lulu.com/content/163981)
Enjoy!
If you’ve enjoyed reading my blog, you’ll probably enjoy reading my book. Last spring I wrote a series of essays about my first trip to Iraq and Palestine in 2004. This summer I used this online publishing service to put them together in the form of an actual paperback book.
With my impending return to Iraq and recent work in Palestine, I thought some of you might be interested in reading about my first trips to these places. If so, you can download my essay collection for free or pay $5.73 to order it as an actual paperback. Here’s the website:
In Case I Die of Laughter, By Tom A. Peter (http://www.lulu.com/content/163981)
Enjoy!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home